Coach Steve Friederang, the Editor of Competitive Swimmer Magazine and CEO of Competitiveswimmer.com
- Coach Friederang has degrees and teaching credentials in kinesiology, motivational psychology, and English.
- He has coached over 100 age group swimmers to the US top 16 and National records, All Americans, and world-ranked athletes who learned their first flip turn from him.
- Steve loves coaching coaches and has presented at ASCA, ISCA, the U.S. Olympic Training Center. He has led international workshops and is writing his third book, "Perfecting Practice".
- Steve also co-authored Cool Coach software and designs training equipment, the most recent of which is the Smart Pulley.
Steve's thrilled to invite you into his home gym and workshop to share in real time.
See and learn of creative concepts on exercises to improve swimming performances and joint balance between practices. Steve can help you help swimmers make a habit of doing specific things between practices that help them help themselves, going from good to great!
Content that makes swimmers swim faster.
• Teach swimmers to apply the S.A.I.D. principle to their dryland training.
• Interact with Steve, live, in the most specific dryland swim environment.
• Build a plan for your swimmers to come back to swimming with better strokes and more specific strength and a HABIT of doing the right exercises between team practices.