Sorry. This engagement contest has closed. Be quicker the next time as some offers expire.
The aim is to pick the teams that make the NCAA Division I Final Four in their respective basketball tournaments.
- Write four teams (schools) into each of the two entry fields. One field is for the men and another field is for the women. So, do your homework and make a total of eight guesses.
The grand winners, and there can be multiple winners, pick the final four teams in both the men's and women's tournaments. That would be an amazing feat and you'd gain big-time bragging rights, as well as a team license for the course, Mental Skills for Young Athletes.
Your entered predictions that get through the tournament's early rounds and make it into their respective Final Four get one point each. So, if you guess one (out of eight) into the Final Four, you get one point. If you guess two of of the eight, you get two points and the prize associated with that level, as per the chart.
- Cost nothing to enter. Cost nothing to win.
- Prize comes in the form of course coupons, not cash value.
- Subscribers can unsubscribe themselves at any time from the Constant Contact list. See the details at the bottom of every email.
Outcome: Number of your picks that made it into the Final Four.
Licensed Seats to Mental Skills for Young Athletes
Value in Course Coupon
in coupon credit
To enter and play along, click the button!
More about the prize, Mental Skills for Young Athletes
Read more about the new course, well suited for youngsters of any sport, at Read.SwimISCA.org/why/mental-skills-for-young-athletes/ .
- A people of sports, it is nice to create community and build relationships with other sports people.
- We enjoy connecting with current events.
- We seek to grow subscribers to our email newsletter, so as to grow the organization and its awareness.
- We seek additional subscriber insights (country, state, role) among those who get ISCA emails.
- We think that this new course, Mental Skills for Young Athletes, is fantastic and want to share it with others. Furthermore the team license option for the course can help support coaches, players as well as their guardians. Let's stress test its delivery and implementation in the weeks to come.
- We want to encourage more and deeper interactions among the readers of the ISCA email newsletters. Click, read, discover, and offer feedback. You can comment at the bottom of this post, and interact with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.