Gathering for our trip to Austin for the TISCA Clinic, these are a few of the items to bring:
1. Flash drive, as Jason Pullano is speaking.
2. Swim suit. If we can find a body of water to play SKWIM, hope to to get in to play. I’ll bring SKWIM disks and headbands, of course.
3. A copy of your favorite test sets to share in a budding website with web forms.
4. Bring your school district’s check / purchase order if you have not already paid with a credit card.
5. Contact your local friends who might not be attending the entire TISCA clinic and get them a $40 ticket to the award’s luncheon at noon on Saturday, 9/17, https://read.swimisca.org/checkout-page/texas-coaches-luncheon-purchase-page/
6. Drag your water polo support staff and game-play thinking caps to the 2022 TISCA clinic so as to learn from Brad Schumacher, Schumacher is a two-time, two-sport Olympian. He was a member of the winning relay teams at the 1996 Summer Olympics. Four years later, he was a member of the U.S. men’s water polo team at the 2000 Summer Olympics. More at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Schumach
7. Weather projections: Hot.and hitting highs at 97-degrees F. Bring a re-fillable water bottle.
In the last two days, more than 3-dozen coaches signed up for the clinic. Thanks for passing the word.
What has been overlooked?