Dear Teams in the ISCA National Club Championship Cup, 2023:
Seven bits of news in advance of the meet. Some 350 swimmers are expected and the meet’s teams have been updated on the website.
1) If you have any changes to the entries, reach out NOW to NBAC’s Tom Hines at CoachTom@Comcast.Net.
2) Teams can warm-up at the facility on Thursday evening.
3) Friday night, 30-minutes after the meet concludes, Coaches and officials are to join Doug Fonder, ISCA President, for a gratis meal and an in-depth discussion on how to upgrade the experience for this meet in future years.
4) Spectators are to pay $15 per day or else get a 3-day pass for $40. Cash or Check only..
5) Suit vendor, Jolyn, a favorite among the female swimmers, is going to set-up a sales area throughout the day on SATURDAY.
6) Expect email updates on a regular basis from Doug and ISCA.
Click here to OPT OUT of email about this 2023 meet.
Click here to OPT IN to emails about this 2023 meet.
7) Share the meet logo for others in your club to see!