CALLING ALL SWIMMERS AND COACHES
BIGGER VENUE, BETTER VIEWING!!!
SUNDAY, September 26, 2021
Smith Mountain Lake State Park
1235 State Park Road
Huddleston, VA 24104
It’s that time! Come and join us for the 2021 ISCA East Coast Open Water Championship!. We are working hard to make this the best Open Water Swim on the east coast! We moved the location this year from Mariner’s Landing to Smith Mountain Lake State Park (only a few minutes down the road). We will be able to accommodate more parking, better viewing, and the availability to have a bigger event.
You don’t want to miss this event. We will have food, ice-cream, music and fast swimming. We want you and your team to be part of it.
There are many hotels in the area, and also Airbnb and VRBO properties in the area to accommodate individuals and teams. For any questions or help, please contact the ISCA Office at (540) 904-2666, or email email@example.com.
- 1/2 Mile: 9 & Under Only
- 1-Mile: 10-11, 12-13, 14-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50 & Over
- 5K: 12 & Under, 13-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50 & Over
- Check-in for the 5K will be on Sunday September 26, 2021 from 8:00-8:45am with a race start of 9:00am sharp.
- Check-in for the 1 (and ½ mile) races will be on Sunday September 26th from 10:00-11:15am.
- ½ mile race boat will depart shore at 11:15am and the race will finish at approx 12:00noon. The 1 mile flights will begin from the beach at 12:00 noon
A HUGE thank you to all our volunteers and helping us make this event successful!! It is all of you that will make that goal become an accomplishment. With that, we are extremely grateful for your hard work and diligence to come. If you are interested in volunteering, please let us know!!! Without you, our events could not be successful!
Kayakers, Paddle Boarders, or any other volunteers should all be on the premises for an 8:00 a.m. Volunteer Meeting, and 9:00 a.m. Safety Meeting. For additional information, please reach out to David Jolley at David@swimisca.org.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR OUR
ISCA 2021-2022 EVENTS!
or contact ISCA’s main office at (540) 906-2666 or Doug Fonder at (540) 397-0505
Please visit our Event Page for updates and information