COACHES CLINIC TOPIC PROPOSALS
Bob Steele's Winning Spirit Swimming
The following topics are helpful in giving coaches the resources necessary to “be the best they can be”. All of these are to be given to coaches so they in turn can use them with their teams.
TEAM BUILDING EXERCISES
- Team Building - Understanding Detractors AND Benefits
- Understanding Teammate Personalities through Meyers-Briggs
- Be The Best You Can Be – Skill – Fitness – Motivation it takes to be better.
- Visualization Assessment – Scoring –Interpretation-7 Drills that Apply Skills
- Favorite Training Games and Gimmicks to Infuse Fun in Practices
- Accutraining – Relating Training to Goals with Correlation to Success
- Payback Your Aid/Career in Your Lifetime – A Monthly Source in Income
If you are interested in having these done personally or virtually please contact;
Bob Steele – firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: 661-332-8480 (MST)
Yours for FAST swimmin’