We’re one week from ISCA Summer Senior Blast starting. It’s going to be fast, fun-filled, hot, and I know I’m excited! I hope your swimmers are just as excited!
Now for the important facts I want you all to know!
- The Psych Sheet is on our website and also on www.fastswimresults.com. If your 200 relays are not entered with 400 times, please do so immediately. If you have any other mistakes, please contact Eva Gronke at firstname.lastname@example.org Also, please find the timeline for events!
- Officials we need your help! Because of the heat and the length of the meet, we urgently request all officials to assist! The benefits are endless! You will receive a new polo, free admission, best seat in the house, food, and you get to work with some of the nicest people around. Please notify John Stanley at email@example.com for more information.
- Jason Roberts, Head Coach of Countryside YMCA of Cincinnati, with his staff, has taken on the job of getting teams to provide timers for all sessions, so we have NO DELAYS in running the meet. Jason is sending a Sign Up to each and every team. Here is the link https://www.signupgenius.com A super big Thank You to Countryside YMCA and their staff!
- Remind all your parents that a whole week spectator pass is $60, and starting Thursday, July 29th, it reduces $15 each day (i.e. Thursday will be $45, Fri will be $30, Sat will be $15). YOU MUST PAY WITH CASH or CHECK ONLY! We will be providing an 8ft. x 30ft. daylight LED screen in the grass, outside of the pool for viewing, and we will also be showing the Olympics. This will also be livestreamed on Floswimming.com.
- The spectator area of the pool will be able to be used by swim families during each event your swimmer competes, and we will clear the stands after each event.
- We will not be providing a large tent, as we have in the past. So please bring your team tents, as there are many areas where you can set up. It worked very well during our March/April meets.
- A lot of people have asked about Pre Meet Pool Availability.
Sunday, July 25 – 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. – 10 Lanes Long Course, and 10 Lanes Short Course. This is the only time the pool is available. There is a huge local prelim/final meet going on.
Monday, July 26 – 7:00 – 9:00 a.m. – 6 Long Course Lanes 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. – 10 Long Course Lanes
Tuesday, July 27 – 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. – 10 Long Course Lanes & 10 Short Course Lanes
- We will be sending out the total amounts owed for all entries, tomorrow. The only thing you must add is $15.00/per coach on deck. You MUST pay with check or cash.
Let’s have a fast, fun week! Good luck to all our teams!